Congressman Sanford Bishop Lauds Panther's Employment Program as 'Impressive' and 'Vitally Important'
INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. (November 15, 2013) – As Panther Racing’s “Operation: Hire Our Guard” veteran unemployment program approaches the conclusion of another successful year it received a ringing endorsement from a longstanding member of Congress. Sanford Bishop, ...Read Full Story
INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. - (November 20, 2013) – Panther Racing announced today it has reached a multi-year partnership agreement with Charter Media for the 2014 IndyCar Series season. Charter Media specializes in cable television advertising, marketing, production ...Read Full Story
WASHINGTON, D.C. - (November 19, 2013) – Panther Racing team owner John Barnes joined the likes of Walter Cronkite, Rudy Giuliani and former President George H. W. Bush today as he was honored with the prestigious “Spirit of Hope” award during a ceremony ...Read Full Story
Take a look back through the years as Panther Racing John Barnes receives the prestigious "Spirit of Hope" award for his dedication to support of the Armed Forces.View Gallery
Check out the photos from the Panther Racing crew, as they helped renovate a local home for Veterans to help celebrate Veterans Day.View Gallery
INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. (November 11, 2013) - Turning an IndyCar pit crew into a home renovation team is not easy task - but when you give Panther Racing an opportunity to help veterans of the US Military, anything is possible.Read Full Story
Interactive Magazine: Panther Makes Trip to Mississippi to Promote Operation: Hire Our Guard Employer Outreach
GULFPORT, Miss. (November 8, 2013) - On November 4th, Mississippi business and community leaders traveled to the Gulfport Combat Readiness Training Center for an immersion experience with Panther Racing's Operation: Hire our Guard. Guests spent the day learning ...Read Full Story
I’ve been around for more than 30 Veterans Days, and probably let most of them pass without much notice. I’m sure somewhere in the back of my head I understood what Veterans Day was all about, but I never gave it the respect it has earned. This week I started ...Read Full Story
INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. (November 1, 2013) – Like every season in the IndyCar Series 2013 blew by at 230 mph with a cloud of tire smoke. For Panther Racing the year was equally as active away from the racetrack as it was during a 19-race season that concluded ...Read Full Story
Interact Magazine: Follow Along with Panther's 'Operation: Hire Our Guard' Program at Auto Club Speedway
FONTANA, CA (October 23, 2013) - Local business and community leaders joined Panther Racing at the MAVTV500 for the IndyCar season finale where Panther shared its mission to help unemployed National Guard soldiers and airmen. We were pleased to have Colonel ...Read Full Story
- @jeffczerneski about 13 hours ago @DaveFurst @KevinLee23 Is that good news for @PantherRacing ?
- @karenhensel8 about a day ago You will be missed @mikekitchel @PantherRacing
- @therossbynum about a day ago So: bets on what happens with the @PantherRacing ride? #IndyCar
- @IndyCarUpdates about 4 days ago Very cool! :) “@IndyCar_Raider: @IndyCar Look who arrived home today! @PantherRacing for the nice gift! http://t.co/ABpl713GJv”
- @mikekitchel about 7 days ago "No one is born hating another because of color, background or religion. If they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love" -Mandela
- @INDYCARGL2488 about 7 days ago First off @PantherRacing is in need of sponsors and funding, can't see them shutting down for the 2014 season. #IndyCar
Schedule for next season coming soon.
- 14 Start
- 19 Finish
- 233 Points
- 22 Standings